dimecres, 20 de maig del 2020

5th and 6th students (6th week activities)

AT THE RESTAURANT: FOOD AND DRINKS 

Hello students,
This week you will find the assignments on this linkWhen it is done, click "Finish", "Email my answers to my teacher", complete the information required to send me the task.
Let's continue practising these skills: listening, reading and writing. 
Let me know if you have any questions. 
(Aquesta setmana trobareu les tasques en aquest link. Continuem practicant comprensió oral, comprensió lectora i expressió escrita. Quan està fet, clica "Finish", després "Email my answers to my teacher", completa la informació requerida i envia'm la tasca. Si tens alguna pregunta, digue'm).

My email is: montseprovencana@gmail.com
Deadline (últim dia enviament): Wednesday 27th May. 

If you want to continue practising:
Read and learn words about food and drink
At the restaurant conversation

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada