dimecres, 6 de maig del 2020

5th and 6th students (4th week activities)

Hello students,

Here you have the answers of last week listening activities 

Text 1:
I’m helping my _mum_. She’s cleaning the __house__. She always cleans the house on _Saturday_ morning. We wash the floor and _clean_ the windows. Mum cleans the _bathroom_ and I clean the floor. We play _music_ and it’s fun!

Text 2:

Dad is _washing_ the clothes. Usually mum _does_ the washing, but today it’s Dad. He’s washing my  T-shirts_, my shorts,  my trousers_, my socks and my sweater. He’s also washing his _clothes_, my mum’s clothes and my _sister’s clothes. 

And on this document there are the assignments for this week 
(en aquest document estan les tasques per aquesta setmana)



My email is: montseprovencana@gmail.com
Deadline (últim dia enviament): Wednesday 13th May. 

If you want to continue practising:
WILL Quiz 2
WILL Quiz 3

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada